GIMSULF® is natural high swelling sodium based bentonite of exceptional purity. It is mined and processed in North West part of India. GIMSULF® contains more than 70 % active montmorillonite clay content. GIMSULF® is sodium activated bentonite designed to meet the requirements of Fertiliser industries. GIMSULF® is used as Sulphur Pastiles Binding & Dispersing Agent for all kind of Micro nutrients as well. GIMSULF® Fertilizer Grade Bentonite is widely used in the Fertilizer Industries both in Granular and liquid products.
GIMSULF® offers superior performance as per International Specifications. GIMSULF® because of its purity and Fast Hydration & Swelling Capacity perform at its best. GIMSULF® Bentonite does not contain any fermentable product. GIMSULF® is the brilliant innovation from GIMPEX S AND B which is Economical & Naturally Ecological.
- Large surface area.
- High swelling and thixotropic properties.
- Fast Absorption & Dispersion Capabilities.
- Good plasticity and lubricity.
- High shear , High Bonding and compressive strength.
- High Water Absorption.
- Excellent gel strength properties.
- Good dry strength.
- GIMSULF® Due to Moisture absorption Properties it keeps grains / Pastiles dry & free flowing
- GIMSULF® Helps for uniform suspension of active Ingredients.
- GIMSULF® Keeps ingredients intact due to adsorption characteristics and help in uniform release into soil.
- GIMSULF® because of its purity resist Ionic solution and has batter resistance to high and low PH solutions.
- GIMSULF® forms Smooth, hard & Bright pastilles which are appreciated by the farmer.
- GIMSULF® Due to high swelling character and controlled mesh , release of Sulphur in soil is better.
- GIMSULF® Due to high bonding , hard pestles resists the powdering on repeated handling.
- GIMSULF® provides shape and strength to pastilles.
- Quick development of Bonding properties
- Products specification as per customer specific requirement can be designed to achieve best performance.
Typical Properties of Various Grades of GIMSULF®
|Properties||Unit||GIMSULF® 200 -FF||GIMSULF® – 300 FD|
|Free Swelling Value||cc||22 minimum||28 minimum|
|Methylene Blue Absorption||Mg/gm||375 minimum||400 minimum|
|Plate Water Absorption ASTM ( 4 Hrs)||%||400 minimum||500 minimum|
|Powder Fineness Through 75 Micron||%||90 minimum||95 minimum|
|Powder Fineness Through 45 Micron ( Wet Method )||95 minimum||99 minimum|
|Moisture Content||%||12 max||10 max|
|PH||9 minimum||9 minimum|
|Brightness ( ISO )||%||50 minimum||40 minimum|
- Sulphur Bentonite Pasties.
- Micro nutrients pastilles.
- Liquid Fertiliser.
Delivery and Storage
- In 25 & 50 kg small bags.
- In 1 & 1.25 tonne big-bags
- Store in dry/aerated space
- Mix Slowly with sulphur.
- Use high shear mixers.
- Insure proper mixing with Sulphur.